The vital tool for capsulorhexis. U-Blue is a dye used in matured cataract surgery to stain the anterior capsule and fibrous tissue, enabling the surgeon to visualize the capsule clearly.
- Trypan blue solution 0.06% w/v in buffered solution
- Visualize and differentiate capsule from cortex
- Excellent visualization of capsule in eyes with mature cataract/narrow pupils
- Clear outline of the capsulorhexis rim
- Reduces risk of incomplete capsulorhexis
- Less staining time
- Biocompatible for reduced post-operative reactions